Big Up NSI!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiksilver_206

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to big up NSI! Got £30 off the Attraction acrylic professional kit, came the next day and the products are amazing! Really easy to use with great smooth results!

quiksilver_206 said:
Hi everyone, just wanted to big up NSI! Got £30 off the Attraction acrylic professional kit, came the next day and the products are amazing! Really easy to use with great smooth results!

I love NSI, have absolutely no problems with them!! (apart from wanting a coverage gel) I always get my products the next day and the products i want have always been in stock!

xx

I just posted a question about this product. I'm a begginer and I used it fir the first time last night. Did you find that it set really fast? Your right I love the out come of the product it Great:!:

PenelopePitstop said:
I love NSI, have absolutely no problems with them!! (apart from wanting a coverage gel) I always get my products the next day and the products i want have always been in stock!

xx

I totally agree! I'm desperate for them to bring one out - I'm testing other brands coverage gels at the mo but some make my chest really wheezy and it's not worth using them cos of that. I wish NSI would hurry up with it! Saying that, I ordered some radiant pink so I'll see how that goes - could always mix it with a teeny bit of white!!

I love NSI, I think they are really well priced and the stuff comes so quickly.

I too love NSI! I found the products really easy to use straight off - and I just got the hang of using the L&P really quickly!

I never have problems with lifting, breaking or anything like that! I love the Attraction colours too - they are fab!

The only thing I didnt get on with was the Spa Odourless System - I just couldnt get on with that at all, done myself a set to test it out - and they were yellow the following morning?!?!?

I still love Attraction though - nothing like a set of radiant pink and whites! x

fificharlie said:
I too love NSI! I found the products really easy to use straight off - and I just got the hang of using the L&P really quickly!

I never have problems with lifting, breaking or anything like that! I love the Attraction colours too - they are fab!

The only thing I didnt get on with was the Spa Odourless System - I just couldnt get on with that at all, done myself a set to test it out - and they were yellow the following morning?!?!?

I still love Attraction though - nothing like a set of radiant pink and whites! x

I think I gotta try this Attraction coz everyone is telling me how good it is especially the pink powder! I must say though I have been using the Classic range and its not that good I don't think! But with the Attraction it could be better!!!!

Latest posts

Back