Bikini wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angela1984

Reaction score
I've just started my own waxing business after completing my course. I've done 2 xxx waxes on my sister both times i'm having issues with the wax, i'm using hard wax but it's breaking all the time even when i apply thicker it seems to stretch a break. i'm wearing gloves and the gloves seem to stick to the wax as well. pls help!! i have a client book this week so need some advice :) thanks in advance!

You need to allow the wax to set more if its stretching and breaking. Also make sure you use the end of the spatula to really push the wax into the hair.

With regard to the gloves, you must be touching the wax too soon. A little oil and patience should sort that out! Keep practicing and you’ll get there.

thankyou that helps alot :)

so i've done 2 since this and i've improved a lot already, still having problems mainly with the labia i think because wearing gloves and hard to get good hold on wax, does everyone else wear gloves with bikini waxing? should i been using all hard wax? or should i try strip wax on outer? thanks guys

so i've done 2 since this and i've improved a lot already, still having problems mainly with the labia i think because wearing gloves and hard to get good hold on wax, does everyone else wear gloves with bikini waxing? should i been using all hard wax? or should i try strip wax on outer? thanks guys
I think most therapists use hard wax as it gentler on the skin and tends to be less painful for the client. As for gloves they are an absolute must when performing an intimate wax.

Latest posts

Back