Billion Dollar Brow training-wax and tint course only

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek20

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have been looking into the Billion Dollar Brow course. They have said I need to do their waxing and tinting course to start with as I have no previous experience in waxing. Has anyone done this course and is it quite in depth?

I'm thinking about doing that course first, doing a few clients after to practice and then going back at a later date to do the proper course.

Hi!

We're Omni Academy of Beauty and we offer the Billion Dollar Brow course! This is a nationally recognised qualification and just a 1 day course!
Visit our website or call us on 01932 232322 for more information!

hey :) id go with Gateway Beautiful Brows personally, you don't need to have any experience with waxing or tinting, they teach you on the day. i really enjoyed it!

Hi. Ive done their BDB course without any previous beauty experience and I wasn't told I needed to do a waxing course first X

Hi. Ive done their BDB course without any previous beauty experience and I wasn't told I needed to do a waxing course first X
Hi, where did you do your BDB course?

Hi!

We're Omni Academy of Beauty and we offer the Billion Dollar Brow course! This is a nationally recognised qualification and just a 1 day course!
Visit our website or call us on 01932 232322 for more information!
Hi, just checked your website, if I understood correctly, you do require wax depilation and eyebrow and lash treatment qualification before attending BDB course?

Latest posts

Back