Billion Dollar Brows or HD Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpot

Reaction score
Ok so I know this is an ongoing debate due to the fact that hd brows training is so expensive but I just wondered has anybody had any experience of both treatments/courses? Has somebody trained in BDB & then took the HD course? What's the difference?
I want to do a brow course but I can't afford the HD course & BDB is much more affordable but the brand is not near as well known as HD. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Have a look at flirties precision brow its a seven step treatment that can be tailored to your clients

HD Brows is expensive but so worth the money and you make your money back so quickly! Everyone knows the brand and people ask for it without you even having to explain what it is!

The training is the most intense training i've done and trainers are incredible! Left feeling so confident and haven't once regretted it.

Definitely team HD Brows!

xx

Thanks will have a look at flirties precision brows.

HD brows is the one I really want to invest in but the price difference in training is massive & I can't see myself being able to afford to do it anytime soon & I'm very impatient lol. BDB seemed like a good alternative.

Has anyone got any pictures of BDB before & after?

Anybody with any pictures of billion dollar brows pretty please?

I know everyone's finances are different but I really don't understand how people afford the HD course. You could get a car or a holiday for the price. I'd love to do it but I couldn't believe the price when I enquired.
Ps I'm just envious as I'd love to do it ha!

I know it's shocking the price of it. I would hate to do the billion dollar brow course though & for nobody to get it done because they have never heard of it than spend the money on HD & be busy with it.
I'm also home based & it does worry me that it might not be as popular cause of this.
I still don't know what to do about it & the lack of before & afters of BDB on here makes me think it's not very popular at all.

I looked into other brow brands for the exact same reason as you but I knew in my hearts of hearts I wanted to do HD brows!

Honestly the course is excellent value! Kits is worth hundreds alone and I am making my money back quickly!

Most of my new enquiries are now brows and once they no I do lashes and nails to they add on those.

It really is money well spent! x

I feel the same about doing hi brow and I also would like to do lvl lashes but because of limited training and expense. I think I may just do the one that suits my budget. After all as soon as you do your first few clients and make a good job of it people will sharp click on.

I have to go with GW Beautiful Brows! It is also 7 steps and the results are amazing then add brow extensions on to that and you have a WINNER!!

Love!! Gateway Workshops, I've done all my training with them and I am SO pleased! every time.

:)x

You buy into the brand. When it comes to brows people are googling HD, not any other brand. That is not to say that other brands aren't as good, just perhaps not as good with their marketing.
HD Brows has brought me a wealth of new clients, if it is new clients youvare after then go for that. If you are stepping up services for existing clients I am sure some other brand would be fine. HD Brows is what people search for.
I have made the money back many times over, obviously there has to be sensible thought behind it but sometimes you have to spend some to make some.

I had a new male client find us after googling HD brows. He lives in the next village, but never comes this way, and didn't know we were here.

He had his brows done on Tuesday, and while doing brows, we chatted about skincare, so he booked for our skin analysis on the Wednesday and spent £300 so I would say HD has definitely been good for me!

Vic x

Ok thanks ladies for all the feedback. I didn't think of having a look on Facebook so that's great. I think hd seems like the main option at the moment but I'll have to get saving!

Latest posts

Back