Bio Sculpture course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazz89

Reaction score
Hi going on bio sculpture course Tomo. What's the course like ? Is there a written test on the day ? Thanks x

Hi, what course are you doing? Is it the full starter package or a conversion course?

Yes there is a paper exam alongside your practical assessment.

I really enjoyed my Bio course... Good luck :) xx

Just the conversion course, i go back in 6 weeks for assessment. I didn't know if they test you on anything on the first day ? I received a written test in my starter kit x

I had until my assesment to hand the written test back. It should be the same. Don't worry there are no nasty surprises. I think all the answers are in the manual, it will make you read it ;) xx

Yes after your day course you complete the exam at home (all the questions are in the manual but there are a few tricky questions) and you hand it in when you return for your exam and it then gets marked. Good luck x

Hi, I am interested in doing this course, and I am mk! Can I ask where you are doing this course please :)

And good luck x

Hi, I am interested in doing this course, and I am mk! Can I ask where you are doing this course please :)

And good luck x

There is no set Bio location, you automatically get asset to the one that is nearest to you

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back