Bio Sculpture courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hi, For those of you who trained with biosculpture could you please tell me which course you started off with. I have been recommended to the 1 day gel course and then my assessments 3 months later, however, when I contacted biosculpture it looks asthough I won't learn to do enhancements only natural nail overlay.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, For those of you who trained with biosculpture could you please tell me which course you started off with. I have been recommended to the 1 day gel course and then my assessments 3 months later, however, when I contacted biosculpture it looks asthough I won't learn to do enhancements only natural nail overlay.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I presume you are already trained in another system. If so the way they have told you is the way that I believe is correct. You learn how to do the NNOs first and then get assessed. After that they then recommend you attend the sculpting course to be able to extend the length of the clients nails.

Latest posts

Back