Bio Sculpture Gel?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddybear27x

Reaction score
Hi all!
Need abit of advice I'm thinking of doing bio sculpture nails,
I use Gelish at the moment as my gel polish and I also do acrylics but I feel like bio is something which is a nice in between and obviously a lot nicer on the nails.
I think training including a kit is around 395, does anyone know the prices of the gels individually? And if they offer training separate from the course?
I have two lamps at the moment and I feel like I'm basically paying out for another lamp! Ideally I wanted to pay for my kit separate and build it up slowly if that makes sense, obviously I know they will probably disagree and will most probably say I can only use their branded lamp with bio sculpture gel! I have a uv lamp and the Gelish led.
Can I have any advice on what you think of the training, the bio sculpture gel in general (and what lamp you use) and results and if the training is worth it?

Thank you!

Katie xx

I think it would be all answered if you contacted them directly , and you should get better clarity.
It's a good product !

Latest posts

Back