Bio Sculpture London geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
do you all realise that Bio geeks up north have a website (an up to date one) that they can order from? salons can put on their if they are looking for Bio techs, techs can put if they are looking for work?

well apparently we are getting one in the new year!!! i have put forward on bio londons facebook that i liked what they had up north and they have said they will take the ideas on board for their website.

is there anything you would all like on the website??maybe we could put some ideas forward and Bring Bio London into this century!!!

I agree it's not good Souz - we even have a good one in the South!! Why it should be so segmented I really don't understand and especially London of all places to be so behind! They are a bit lacking in the admin dept they haven't even got out the new newsletter - great product though lol xx

i know, for such a big company there is no consistency! we are all taught differently across the country and have access to completely different media! it doesnt make business sense apart from anything else to me!

I did wonder as well. I think to be honest like you said souz to have a site where you can order online, latest news etc. I only found out about the master class with Vanessa when I went on the biosculpture north and I rang my distributor to ask if we were having one in London. The biggest thing for me is ordering because i always seem to other something when I order on the phone. X

Thanks souz, I thought it was just me wondering what they were up to. So inconsistant and tbh doesn't seem particularly professional to be so disorganised - am I being too harsh here?

Not at all beesam. They need to sing from the same hym sheet so that bio sculpture geeks can have the same services regardless of where they are located x

im so glad im not alone lol

i asked when we were having masterclasses and they are in process of putting dates together!! you can see responses to my questions on facebook and like while you are there!!

i love being able to put things in my basket and then see how much i have spent and then jiggle around if ive spent too much but when i order from bio i just order necessities which is probably costing me in P+P!

Souz do you mean the master class with Vanessa?!? I went to one which was in Watford yesterday afternoon. X

i do yes!! i asked them on facebook when we would have them?? how did you find out??

there reply to me on facebook is that the classes info is being sent out by email next week??

I went on bio sculpture midlands website and saw the masterclass in Manchester..I think it was last month. I rang biosculpture west asking if there was one for us and got booked on the one I went to yesterday. If it wasn't for that biosculpture website I would not have known x x

im gutted!! what did you do? are you getting a led lamp?

Hi souz I went on the master class too I didn't buy the led lamp yet as they are changing the shape of it in the next batch which just rang alarm bells for me so I'm going to hold off till new style comes out . The master lass with Vanessa was excellent and we are very lucky to have Biosculpture SMS I hope you get sorted soon! Some of the gels won't work with led so if you want the info we were given happy to pm you

We spoke about the led lamp a bit about nail art and a couple of application/removal questions. I will not be getting the led lamp. Although it looks nice, I only trained in bio this year so I'll stick with what I know and it won't make any difference to me whether I use led or uv lamp as long as I am keeping my lovely clients happy. Xx

all sorted folks!! i am booked on a info day regarding the lamp and have already had lots of questions answered by bio xxx

all sorted folks!! i am booked on a info day regarding the lamp and have already had lots of questions answered by bio xxx

Souz, I'm only a few mins from Bio in Frogmore and am going on 19th November, is this the same for you as you're in Beds?

yes beesam, i am going on the 19th at 12??be good to meet a fellow geek if you are going at same time?

Oh good. It's worth going to see and understand the new products they're bringing out and make informed choices than just hearing people's opinions. Hope you have fun xx

yes beesam, i am going on the 19th at 12??be good to meet a fellow geek if you are going at same time?

I'm on the 9 - 11.30! :rolleyes: Would've been good to meet you - might see you on my way out!

i never go on other peoples opinions when it comes to business..i trust my own instincts only!!

Beesam shame you arent on the later one but if you do see me on your out make sure to say hi xx

Latest posts

Back