bio sculpture with silk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_chocolate

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I currently use bio sculpture which is great for overlay but obviously known for not being strong enough to use with tips, so i was thinking about trying it out with silk to reinforce it... how would i go about doing this? where abouts in the procedure would i put the silk on? i would phone bio sculpture to ask but i dont think their open on saturdays! i have clients interested in tips so any advice would be great!

thanks in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've not used silk with tips, but I would do it the same as with a sculpt.... after you've applied the tip and the first layer of gel. I apply it from sidewall to sidewall over the stress area to the free edge.
hths!

Did you not get a manual in your kit when you trained explaining how to do it hun?

thank you! no i didn't get a manual... I didn't train at bio sculpture, I trained at a college that uses bio sculpture products and through that I became a registered bio sculpture technician. Ill give it a go as suggested above and see how it turns out! If anyone has any more suggestions your more than welcome to reply and I'll keep checking back. thanks!

I ll dig my manual out for you as soon as I can and give you the run down,if I forget pm me hun!:)

Latest posts

Back