Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat.

Reaction score
Morning Geeks

I need some advice.. I personally with all my own clients have no problems at all but recently a friend has gone away and ive been doing her clients treatments while shes away.. Now im having a real problem with one of them.. Normal overlays and they dont even last a week and shes texting me, ive tried all sorts.. Different top layers, dehydrating etc.. But nothin has worked?! :/ apparently they always last two weeks when my friend does them.. Shes gone travelling so i cant ask if theres anything she does differently with this lady..

Any ideas would be most welcome?! As like i said i dont have this issue with any other client or any of my own clients!! And yes i do all correct procedure and use all bio products and have checked shes doing things correct at home with after care (says she is)

Thanks in advance :)

what have you used on her so far?which top and base layers x

Thankyou for your reply but not to worry now as he last appointment with me was this morn and she also admitted to havinga a new bathroom cleaner and not using gloves and she uses it everyday im thinking it was that.. Ive said she MUST wear gloves.. She also uses hand sanitzer alot due to her job.. Her hands were very dry so although i will check with my friend when shes back i think that may be the problems.. I had used clear, sealer, flexi gel, s gel!!

Latest posts

Back