BIO SLIMMING Vs HARLEY WRAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
HEY everyone.
Im wanting to introduce a wrap to my salon asap as a newyear new start thing.

Ive been looking at Bio Slimming and Harley Wrap.

Bio is a combination of prorducts i massage n and then wrap a body as a whole in a sheet. it targets cellulite aswell as inch loss NO BANDAGES and no shower and the client still looses after 12days. the kit is £600

Harley is a wrap with bandages... no machine needed hand washed bandages, gel based, inch loss (drop a dress size is what the man said)
the kit is £430 approx

This info is what i believe is correct can anyone advise me on which is best.

Money wise for me Harley would be better just now. But i want t get the more effective one.

How long do each treatment take how much do you charge?? Whats best? and do you feel theres much profit on them?

thankyou for reading xxxxx

doesnt any1 use these products? xxx

Have you looked at QuickSlim Body Wrap? Much cheaper and very good results. Can retail on and requires no shower.

Jane

I can highly recommend the Bioslimming wraps. I use this system and my clients love it. As I am mobile I wanted a system that wasn't messy and obviously profitable.:lol: I did do quite alot of research and decided this system hit all of my requirements: it works, profitable, no mess, friendly supplier, excellent price.

One of my clients lost 12cm off each arm (bingo wings) after 4 treatments, thats what I call successful! She had a dog bite that looked less 'ripped' and more smooth by the end of treatments. Skin was toned and stretchmarks were virtually invisible.

In reply to your q's:

How long do each treatment take how much do you charge?? Whats best? and do you feel theres much profit on them?
It generally takes 60 - 90 minutes for the treatment
I charge £40 per 2 areas or £55 unlimited areas per treatment which can generate a hefty profit (I also do block bookings at a discount - usually one treatment free).

Good luck with your decision:)

Last edited:
I too use bioslimming, I used to do the UCW and wasnt very keen on it. It was so messy and a lot of work washing the bandages etc.

I like how there is no bandages it is quicker and easier to do and the results are fab.. (I cant comment on the harley wrap as i havent used it)

:lol:

does any1 have any views on the harley wrap? please answer xx

Im sorry but not sure about the Harley wrap as I have never used it, but Bioslimming is working great for my clients. If the harley uses bandages it may be messy and slower to work with, just my thoughts. Bioslimming is quick to use, and the fact it is massaged in and then client relaxes for 40 minutes makes them feel like it is an actual 'treatment'. Dunno if this clarifies any more about Harley for you tho.

Ive been looking at the bio slim too as Im shortly getting a salon and want to introduce things that are different rather than just the usually as there is too many nail salons around here xx

Thanks for the good information, think you have made my mind up xx

Forgot to ask if the client is taking a few sessons are these done weekly and how long do the results last xx

HEY everyone.
Im wanting to introduce a wrap to my salon asap as a newyear new start thing.

Ive been looking at Bio Slimming and Harley Wrap.

Bio is a combination of prorducts i massage n and then wrap a body as a whole in a sheet. it targets cellulite aswell as inch loss NO BANDAGES and no shower and the client still looses after 12days. the kit is £600

Harley is a wrap with bandages... no machine needed hand washed bandages, gel based, inch loss (drop a dress size is what the man said)
the kit is £430 approx

This info is what i believe is correct can anyone advise me on which is best.

Money wise for me Harley would be better just now. But i want t get the more effective one.

thankyou for reading xxxxx
The bioslimming kit is six hundred pounds!!!! I think that is so unneccessary that is putting off the very people that they are appealling to, ie mobile therapists who do not have huge amounts of capital to throw around.

For the life of me, I dont understand why these people cant do small introductory kits that a)allows the business owner to recoup theirs costs quickly annd b) encourages them to try something completely new without feeling too financially worried. Six hundred quid is unneccessary and greedy to me.

Im sorry but not sure about the Harley wrap as I have never used it, but Bioslimming is working great for my clients. If the harley uses bandages it may be messy and slower to work with, just my thoughts. Bioslimming is quick to use, and the fact it is massaged in and then client relaxes for 40 minutes makes them feel like it is an actual 'treatment'. Dunno if this clarifies any more about Harley for you tho.

I understand that you can get the basic entry level kit for this for £495 including VAT but does anyone know how much the training costs?

There are much more affordable options available on the market!

Last edited:
right - this isnt a salon product is it? its a retail product aimed at the general public which is part of a multilevel marketing business model. Why would people pay salon prices for something that they can buy themselves online or from their local "it works" agent???

Anyway changing the subject from your shameless plug... can anyone tell me what the bioslimming training costs?

I have declared my status as a supplier as per regs, it blantently obvivous. In response to your attack only!!! You will find this to be an extremely effective product already being ultilised by salons and therapists with high level return custom. I sell this service to clients and also retail for home use. In response why would a customer pay much more for in salon treatment that costs the business £600 to set up and therefore longer to recoup costs? For those wanting to offer a detox service with measurable inch loss (which is still a very under utilized service in the UK) this is a perfect solution at realistic costs!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back