Black hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jem's

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have naturally blond hair and have died it black with diacolor N 1 but its just not dark enough if you know what I meen. I have died it twice now but it seems to have a dark brown reflect to it after just the first wash.

Does anyone know of a good hair die? I was thinking of trying a blue black as maybe it would appear darker?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

I use 2/8 Black Pearl, Koleston Perfect. I love it!!!!

Its maybe because its a diacolor you are noticing it fading out fast? Becasue that is a quasi permanent?

wella colour touch plus 44/07 is really nice and very shiney it comes out very close to black on my hair but you could give that a try? x

44/07 has never looked black on any of my clients :eek: x

if N1 isn't going black on your hair, a 44/07 sure isn't gonna. (but ive had clients i put a 5/0 on and i swear it went as dark as a 3)

i would say a 2/8 is your best bet.

its because its a quasi . im a base 8 and at one time i was having it done every 3 weeks with a semi 3/66 because it kept fading to pink around the hairline . When i eventually took the plunge and made the move to permanant it was much better

Latest posts

Back