bleach bath!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x unique x

Reaction score
hi just wanted a few opinions... one of the juniors in the salon has loreal 6,66 majirogue as a tint all over, its faded quite a bit an she has decided she wants to go blonde!!:irked: would you try a bleach bath then a t-sec of highlights after or would you not do it at all? or if you have any other suggestions!! im really stuck!!

Thankyou
X

What's her natural depth and tone? What colour history does she have- ie is it coloured over lots of times and liable to break if bleached up etc? What's her hair type?
Also, what tone of blonde does she have in mind?
If it was in good enough condition, I would strip the colour out and see what you are left with. Then depending on what she wants and what you have infront of you, you can decide on what way to proceed and what toners/colours you need to do.
I recently went light from 66/44 and 44/44 Koleston Perfect, mine was stripped with Colour remover twice, then 12/1 40vol tint all over for 60mins, then full head meche bleach 20vol and colour touch + 77/07 on rest, it gave me jenifer aniston kinda colour. my hair was virgin hair before the copper colour before though so was in fantastic condition, although not so much now lol.
Best thing you could do is tell her it is a gradual process and take it in stages. And make her invest in some good treatment products and to look after it so it's in good enough condition.
Also, take a few test pieces first to see what way it turns out and the condition etc
Good luck x

her natural base is between a 7 and 8 but the has a few different under tones in it aswell, its in good condition at the moment so think instead of a bleach bath im going to strip it with effasor an like you said see what i end up with an work from there, but she wants a jennifer look too lol.
thanks for your advise :lol: x

No probs, a bleach batch will do the same trick, just make sure you lift it light enough, with her base being so light it shouldn't be a problem with maintenance either :hug: x

Latest posts

Back