Highlights on grey white hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lafadf87

Reaction score
My client has grey/white roots and a colour base of 8-9 on her ends (grown out tint). She wants bleach highlights to break the colour up. I don’t want the highlights to go yellow any recommendations? Thankyou

My client has grey/white roots and a colour base of 8-9 on her ends (grown out tint). She wants bleach highlights to break the colour up. I don’t want the highlights to go yellow any recommendations? Thankyou
Use bleach to highlight it. Then tone with a level 10 or level 9 violet or natural violet. If you want a really cool result then use a level 9 blue violet toner

Use bleach to highlight it. Then tone with a level 10 or level 9 violet or natural violet. If you want a really cool result then use a level 9 blue violet toner
Would you use a bleach with 20volume or 30volume to highlight kept tossing between the both. With regards to a toner I use Wella koleston would a 10/0 and developer still have the same result? Many thanks

Would you use a bleach with 20volume or 30volume to highlight kept tossing between the both. With regards to a toner I use Wella koleston would a 10/0 and developer still have the same result? Many thanks
15vol or 20vol max for the ends and I'd probably only use 10voo on the root area/ or areas where there's no colour. 10/0 is neutral so if the hair still has yellow in it, then 10/0 will soften it z but won't neutralise.
For a really clean blonde that's basically white I'd use colour touch 10/0 + 10/6 + 1.9%. Kolesten perfect can cause unwanted lift especially near the scalp and you run the risk of more unwanted warmth.

Do some foilage...and tone with 8v with some clear some clear

Latest posts

Back