Bleach - Indola?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys, another post about prelightener.... Has anyone used this and is it as good as it sounds? How does it compare to blondor?

X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394901854.526309.jpg

I don't know :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

In our Salon we were using the new Schwarzkopf blondme lightener (which is also by the manufactor of Indola). I guess its almost the very same product as both come out of one factory down where I live.
The blondme 9+ lightener is very strong and it is not very gentle. So when foiling better use 7 vol or 10 vol.
When mixed in a lower ratio than 1:2 it is extremly strong, swells and gets warm, especially when used with higher vol than 20.
I think it lifts really well, but when will you need that? I think a level 1 shouldn't be lightened that much.
Also whatever product you use, if you foil level 1 hair with bleach and 20 vol, leave it on for an hour you will have a level 9 yellow/ pale yellow.
So I personally have no need for stronger bleaches. Rather than this I'd like a bleach which will only lighten 5 Levels for more caramel highlights inbetween. When someone with level 5 or darker wants 2 tone highlights, the hilift or color highlights are always too dark compared to the bleached pale yellow against the dark base. So a gentler bleach would be appreaciated :)

In our Salon we were using the new Schwarzkopf blondme lightener (which is also by the manufactor of Indola). I guess its almost the very same product as both come out of one factory down where I live.
The blondme 9+ lightener is very strong and it is not very gentle. So when foiling better use 7 vol or 10 vol.
When mixed in a lower ratio than 1:2 it is extremly strong, swells and gets warm, especially when used with higher vol than 20.
I think it lifts really well, but when will you need that? I think a level 1 shouldn't be lightened that much.
Also whatever product you use, if you foil level 1 hair with bleach and 20 vol, leave it on for an hour you will have a level 9 yellow/ pale yellow.
So I personally have no need for stronger bleaches. Rather than this I'd like a bleach which will only lighten 5 Levels for more caramel highlights inbetween. When someone with level 5 or darker wants 2 tone highlights, the hilift or color highlights are always too dark compared to the bleached pale yellow against the dark base. So a gentler bleach would be appreaciated :)

I agree, I've also used blondeme powder but if I'm honest I wasn't blown away x

For lightening only 5 levels have you tried Majimechès? Or the Wella Highlighting System which is their version of Majimechès? X

Latest posts

Back