Blondor Seal&Care vs ColorMotion+ Post Color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florianb

Reaction score
If I were to choose between Blondor Seal&Care vs ColorMotion+ Post Color, which one has the most acidic PH value? I assume Blondor would be the one, since it is meant to be used after lighting services. Also, would there be any benefit using it each washing, after using the mask?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
If I were to choose between Blondor Seal&Care vs ColorMotion+ Post Color, which one has the most acidic PH value? I assume Blondor would be the one, since it is meant to use after lighting services. Also, would there be any benefit using it each washing, after using the mask?

Thank you very much!
Post colour is more versatile, better value for money. But Blondor is A+++ it's amazing stuff and smells so good too. Blondor probably is more acidic, but I wouldn't recommend using it every wash. It is a high strength treatment that works fast, and you could easily over do it.

Thank you very much!
Post colour is more versatile, better value for money. But Blondor is A+++ it's amazing stuff and smells so good too. Blondor probably is more acidic, but I wouldn't recommend using it every wash. It is a high strength treatment that works fast, and you could easily over do it.
Thank you very much!

Latest posts

Back