Blending advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newtoonails

Reaction score
Hi sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place (don't quite know what I'm doing yet) just looking for some advice... I am doing a home learn course studying acrylic tipping and overlay, am a bit stuck on the blending I keep having a cloudy area on the nail have been told I need to blend more but when I do the tip ends up falling off can someone help?.... Thanks in advance! :)

Welcome!
We have a really great section on the site full of tutorials to help you with techniques.
You can't access directly from the phone Apps, but on the computer if you click the tutorials tab on the blue bar near the top of the screen, you will find a whole wealth of really useful information written by some of our industry experts.
I'd recommend you spend some time there x

Thank you I will have a look :)

I had this when I first started. I found that I wasn't buffing the nail enough after blending. Make sure you use a soft file in one straight motion so it doesn't leave marks x

Thank you for the advice I have tried buffing and using the file flat to the surface then I find the tips coming off we're i think I have over filed x

Latest posts

Back