Blending Aromatherapy Oils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy

I know I'm across the "big" pond but if you tell me what your looking for I can let you know where to look. Most of my Aromatherapy connections are either in Germany, France, Bulgaria, or England. Right now my professor Dr. Schnaubelt is in Germany but I will ask him or Jimm if you would like me to.

Dr. Daniel Penoel teach's in France and he's really really good. Let me find out where some of these guy and gals are right now.

Meanwhile tell me what you are looking for a degree, class' 3 day refresher. Also what languages you speak (most of the professor's are bi-lingual with english as their second language).

Glad to be of assistance

Chere

Thank you so much, that's such a lovely thing to do!

I literally just want to learn about the oils and blending. The time it takes doesn't matter but preferably not a degree, by the end of it I want to be qualified (and insured) to blend and be able to carry out treatments on people.

Oh and I speak English :)

Hi,
I did a course with plush folly for essential oils, perfect if you don't need the massage course. I think you can do it online too. Very reasonable cost too! Hth!

Latest posts

Back