Blocked pores

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soozgribb

Reaction score
Hey. Im hoping you can give me some advice on clearing and closing my pores. Ofcourse I clean and moisturise my face and remove make up at night, and have used lots of scrubs but still cant get on top of it. Could dehydration make it worse? Are there any products that really minimise pores? My problem areas are nose and chin. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bump

Can I ask what your cleansing routine is, and what products you use!
Vicki x

Hi. I use the proactive cleanser, toner and moisturiser. Ive tried scrubs and face masks (not sure if these make things worse). Ive never had any professional treatments so that is my next task. What would be the best treatment to book in for? Is there a particular product range I should look for in a salon?

Proactiv is definitely the problem here. It strips the skin. Book in for a skin analysis or a facial at a salon and your therapist will be able to prescribe the correct products for your skin that will help it, rather than aggravating and stripping it with proactiv :)

What a waste of money that was then :mad: So would the products stripping my skin cause the pores to become blocked and open?

Latest posts

Back