Blond Me? Schwartzkopf

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hey

Can anyone explain this range to me. I use the Igora and Vibrance but want to know more about this. Do you mix the powder and tubes? Or can you use the tubes to lift and deposit on their own??!

Hi, yeah it's a whole range so you have your bleaching powders and all your peroxides starting at a 7vol the your usuals 20, 30, 40vol. Then there is colours that are a level 9 ice and natural, there is highlifts 3 or 4 different ones also something called white blending where it's designed to give you better coverage on white hair but have a higher lift than your normal level 9. So like a highlift with better coverage. Also you have the toners which are all intermixable also can be added to the rest of the range. Hope I've made sense.

Hi, yeah it's a whole range so you have your bleaching powders and all your peroxides starting at a 7vol the your usuals 20, 30, 40vol. Then there is colours that are a level 9 ice and natural, there is highlifts 3 or 4 different ones also something called white blending where it's designed to give you better coverage on white hair but have a higher lift than your normal level 9. So like a highlift with better coverage. Also you have the toners which are all intermixable also can be added to the rest of the range. Hope I've made sense.

So you can mix say the sand toner with blondeme powder? Or does it's have to be mixed with highlift?

No the powder is just a regular bleach only to be mixed with the peroxides then you could tone with sand if you wanted or use a highlift adding one of the toners to that.

No the powder is just a regular bleach only to be mixed with the peroxides then you could tone with sand if you wanted or use a highlift adding one of the toners to that.

ahh right! Thanks

Just re read my post, I'm terrible at explaining things. I meant tone with sand after beaching or if your not bleaching and say using a highlift instead you could add one of the toners to your mixture.

Just re read my post, I'm terrible at explaining things. I meant tone with sand after beaching or if your not bleaching and say using a highlift instead you could add one of the toners to your mixture.

Yup I understood! I knew that was what you meant.

Haha, just incase you thought I meant tone with the highlift 😳

Haha, just incase you thought I meant tone with the highlift 😳

No haha. I know what you meant! I want to start broadening my ranges and use schwarzkopf as well as wella. Do they do any essential colour courses/seminars?

I had a look today and got in a tizzy xx

No haha. I know what you meant! I want to start broadening my ranges and use schwarzkopf as well as wella. Do they do any essential colour courses/seminars?

Yeah I went on a course but it was through my rep and def worth it. I don't use the whole range any more but love the toners. I like the igora range too. I've recently started using a little wella but get easily confused as it's all numbered differently!

Yeah I went on a course but it was through my rep and def worth it. I don't use the whole range any more but love the toners. I like the igora range too. I've recently started using a little wella but get easily confused as it's all numbered differently!

Yeah it's more igora knowledge I'd like!

Latest posts

Back