Majirel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty1991

Reaction score
Hey,

I am a beauty therapist not hairdresser and used L’oreal Majirel before on my own hair. I have recently been advised by a hairdresser to not fully colour my whole head and the ends are pretty dark. If only doing my roots should I leave the ends totally untouched or iv seen online to mix with water and apply for last 5 mins? Also can the tubes be used at a later date once opened? And how much dye would you recommend using for just a root touch up?

Thanks

Hey,

I am a beauty therapist not hairdresser and used L’oreal Majirel before on my own hair. I have recently been advised by a hairdresser to not fully colour my whole head and the ends are pretty dark. If only doing my roots should I leave the ends totally untouched or iv seen online to mix with water and apply for last 5 mins? Also can the tubes be used at a later date once opened? And how much dye would you recommend using for just a root touch up?

Thanks
Don't take it through to the ends unless it needs a freshen up. If the colour is still dark and looks the same as when you first did it then don't put anything through. I would start with 30g and see where that gets you.

@Kirsty1991 if your ends need refreshing majirel have a line call colour vibrance it’s a gloss / toner use the correct numbers to match the permanent on roots and use the corresponding developer usually a pastel x

Don't take it through to the ends unless it needs a freshen up. If the colour is still dark and looks the same as when you first did it then don't put anything through. I would start with 30g and see where that gets you.
The ends are still dark my hairdresser said she could tell theirs a build up on the ends but I’m just unsure how much to dye and where to not dye as don’t want there to be a colour difference once dry.

The ends are still dark my hairdresser said she could tell theirs a build up on the ends but I’m just unsure how much to dye and where to not dye as don’t want there to be a colour difference once dry.
You should only be applying the colour to fresh regrowth !

Latest posts

Back