Blonde to brown - Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjs78

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just asking advice to refresh my memory as I have not done blonde to brown in a long while.
My client is base 6, currently with full head bleach foils grown out 2inches, she's hoping to achieve a warm brown. I have a pic but unsure how to attach.
I know I will need to pre -pig, I'm thinking to go in with a 6/43 straight with water dry in then go in with a 5/0 koleston. Does this sound ok? Or would you use a semi to pre-pig?
Also would you cover with koleston or colour touch? I find I have better results when doing foil L/L using CT but unsure on a full head.
:)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415811283.302192.jpg
Photo of what my client likes :)

Any input would be appreciated thanks :)

If your client is a base 6 with bleach h/ls and you want to go to a level 5 your not lifting anything so a semi is much better for this also more conditioning for the hair. The underlying pigment for a level 5 is red! If your using wella I would wash the hair towell dry then use perfecton /44 just blot dry no need to dry then go straight over with base 5 colour touch x

Hello beckstar do you use /44 for a level 5, I was always taught /43 for 7,6 and 5 then /44 with 4,3 and 2? Would I be better using the /44 with the 5 x

Base 5 is red/ orange so if you are going to a natural, perfecton 0/43 and if going warmer, 0/44.

Yes that picture looks quite warm Doesn't it x

Ah yes so would you do that only if it was a warm 5? Right I thought you were meaning always lol wasn't sure if I had that wrong lol x

Latest posts

Back