Blonde to brown with highlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacyb123

Reaction score
Hi I have a client that is naturally around a 6.3 she currently has full head bleach with frosty milkshake 9.01 as a toner she's moving abroad so wanting something a little less maintenance so she was thinking of going for blonde highlights with a natural brown I between I usually pre pigment with coloured mousse I'm just wondering how I would go about this as I have only ever pre pigmented a full colour never I between foils any help or tips would be great xx

Affinage have colours you can go straight in without prepig, iv also gone straight in with dia richese but it is a Demi permanent xx

Hi I have a client that is naturally around a 6.3 she currently has full head bleach with frosty milkshake 9.01 as a toner she's moving abroad so wanting something a little less maintenance so she was thinking of going for blonde highlights with a natural brown I between I usually pre pigment with coloured mousse I'm just wondering how I would go about this as I have only ever pre pigmented a full colour never I between foils any help or tips would be great xx

What level are you aiming for with your low lights and what colour house do you use? X

I use loreal mainly
I'm aiming for around a 6.3 as she wanting it similar to her natural colour so her regrowth won't show as quickly as she won't be able to get to a salon for a while when she moves
X

Most colour brands you can do your foils then go in with a semi very very lightly and dry it into the hair with a towel then go in with the permernant all over (filling the ends only) and bearing in mind how long it will take use a low peroxide

Ive just had something similar done to mine. I was a full head bleach toned with 9.01+9.02 dialight. Ive recently gone to ombre hair with 6.23 majirel as base colour and highlights and ends are bleach toned with 9.13 dialight. We precoloured with 6.3 majirel with hot water. Really pleased with it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 3,589
Forgot to say im about a base of a 5-6 naturally

Wella do a range color touch plus and they are great coverage on blondes and there semi colour..I like 77/07 with blonde it's nice a subtle

That looks fab Joanne my only problem is the pre pigmenting between the foil did you just apply the colour over the top of the 6.3 pre colour?

Would the 77/07 go ok straight over the top of blonde or would it go khaki what developer would you use?
Thanks everyone xx

No it's lovely over blonde but if u want a we bit more golden use 77/03. And mix 1:2 with color touch plus developer

That looks fab Joanne my only problem is the pre pigmenting between the foil did you just apply the colour over the top of the 6.3 pre colour?

Would the 77/07 go ok straight over the top of blonde or would it go khaki what developer would you use?
Thanks everyone xx

Yes went straight over top and used 20vol x

Latest posts

Back