Blondie Rae!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettyflamingo

Reaction score
Guys , im an old fashioned " deep cleanse" kind of girl but alot of you are raving about blondie Rae!! I'm intrigued !! Is it organic ? What are ( if any) the negatives of using this product ?! As much info as possible please geeks!!

Hi, there is a big thread about blondie rae, use the search button xx

I read the thread and asked for some advise on the product but so far no one replied :(

I know , I can't seem to get the answer I want!! :(

Sooo annoying since everyone raved over it and then nothing lol, I have a client next week! Just wanna know how to apply, I have trailed throu the threads and can't really clarify this point! X

You apply all over like a tint leave 45mins to 1hour, rinse off for 5mins shampoo the buffer and leave for one min rinse for 5 again repeat buffer process two or three times I can't remember exact then that's it apply desired tint. Xxx

Tint tends to go a shade darker so use a shade lighter or 20vol 😃

Read the instructions? It's really straightforward and i have always been pleased with the results (except on xxl live black, nothing shifts that apart from bleach!) x

Read the instructions? It's really straightforward and i have always been pleased with the results (except on xxl live black, nothing shifts that apart from bleach!) x

That's good to know

That's great guys but what are the negatives anybody had any disasters?

There was no instructions for the application just about rinsing process etc, thanks Danni that's great help
Regards
X

Latest posts

Back