Blondor Soft Creme - lifting out colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamlea87

Reaction score
Hi guys, how do you rate soft creme for cutting though old colour? Looking at taking at coloured level 5 to silver hopefully so need to take it to a level 10 with 6% Welloxon. Wasn't sure if it would be strong enough, otherwise I'll need to buy more developer for Platinium tomorrow, thank you :)

But tomorrow is Sunday..!!

I've done it on a natural level 5 before.

Not on coloured though! Suppose if its only one layer on Virgin it should be ok.

@adamlea, I'm sure it would be absolutely fine. The only difference between Blondor cream and powder is the oil base so the persulfates are the same etc.

I have used it to lift demi color. Worked very well!

Hi guys, how do you rate soft creme for cutting though old colour? Looking at taking at coloured level 5 to silver hopefully so need to take it to a level 10 with 6% Welloxon. Wasn't sure if it would be strong enough, otherwise I'll need to buy more developer for Platinium tomorrow, thank you :)
In one sitting? Maybe not, I've used the powder on a tinted 5 over 2 sittings and gotten silver, have u got your hands on olaplex yet? U could bump up % and do it in one go with that I see all over fb at the mo, what's your plan for method? Will u use foil like a platinum card or wrap? I did platinum card on a natural 5 recently and it was a perfect clean 10 using blondor & 6%

The pic you saw on my ig this week was a tinted 4 start I used blondor with 6% for that and left it for an hour and it lifted to that

Kahuna, what's your Instagram?

Oops! I'm already following you. I wanted to see the Colour you were talking about. Beautiful Colour

I used the blondor cream with 9% and olaplex. Lifted to a clean 10 from a tinted 5. It was a demi tint and a pro color, never had to refresh the ends.

Thank you so much guys, yes I am planning on using foils and I think I will probably have to lighten twice. Good to know that it has the same power as regular blondor though.

@Pancakes unlike Germany, not everything is closed here on Sunday ;p

I'll let you know how it goes x

Latest posts

Back