Blondor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the main differences between blondor powder and the white granules? Do they actually give different results, and do they feel different to work with? X

The powder is one of my main go-to bleaches for balayage. Love it. Less swelling than some and I normally don't use heat. Lifts well and sometimes do not even need a lot of toning.

Have not used granules. Would love to also hear other's opinions also about mixing and how and if lift differently X

I really like the powder too x I'm also a big user of loreal infinie but it swells like crazy x

Thanks for heads-up. I often use 2 different bleaches for balayage as gives great dimension. And that's the one from L'oreal I was researching last week. Glad to know it swells. X

Hope someone here has used granules so can hear opinions. Very curious also.

Blondor granules and powder work exactly the same. They have been developed so there is a choice because some prefer one consistency against the other. Blondor cream is for the scalp and must only be used with 6%. It is advised to you Blondor seal and care after removal and that includes before putting a toner or another colour on. Hope this helps

Ooh ok, I might try the granules and see how they compare in texture :) x

Latest posts

Back