'Blood' spot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
That's the only way I can describe it.. I have a few and one that I hate is on the boney part on my eye lid..is there a treatment to get rid of these?

Are they campbell de Morgan spots?? If so, I've had a number of mine removed by diathermy (electrolysis) xx

Are they campbell de Morgan spots?? If so, I've had a number of mine removed by diathermy (electrolysis) xx

I'll google it.. Never knew the name of it but they literally appeared from nowhere and would love to get rid of them. How many treatments did it take for yours to go? X

Yes I just looked, it's defiantly these.. How did you go about getting yours removed? X

I have a local lady who is qualified in electrolysis, diathermy and sclerotherapy. It only takes one zapping to get rid of them lovely. Well mine did. I had a huge one on my leg. Honestly huge! Anyway, she gave it a good zapping and it was gone within a week. Scabbed over and fell off. Six years ago 😊 xx

I have a local lady who is qualified in electrolysis, diathermy and sclerotherapy. It only takes one zapping to get rid of them lovely. Well mine did. I had a huge one on my leg. Honestly huge! Anyway, she gave it a good zapping and it was gone within a week. Scabbed over and fell off. Six years ago 😊 xx

Thank you sooo much for the advice:) was the treatment expensive? I'm def getting it done!!x

Well, my lady used to do my thread veins around my nose and zap a couple of tiny Campbell de Morgan's for about £50. I think that's a bargain but I have NO idea how much it would normally cost elsewhere. She has offered to do me a Campbell de morgan zapping session where she will just zap as many of them in one sitting as possible. I have lots.again, no idea how much it will cost. I'm sorry. I'm due to phone and book an appt. I could ask when I see her but it will prob be a couple of weeks. You should definitely do a search for qualified people in your area. Good luck with it and fingers crossed they are simply CDM's and you will be free of the wee red brutes soon!! xx

If you go onto Sterex's website (sterex.com?), then click on 'find a practitioner', type in your postcode and then look for the symbols ACP next to the salon/practitioner. I saw this on another thread about thread veins. Good luck xx

Well, my lady used to do my thread veins around my nose and zap a couple of tiny Campbell de Morgan's for about £50. I think that's a bargain but I have NO idea how much it would normally cost elsewhere. She has offered to do me a Campbell de morgan zapping session where she will just zap as many of them in one sitting as possible. I have lots.again, no idea how much it will cost. I'm sorry. I'm due to phone and book an appt. I could ask when I see her but it will prob be a couple of weeks. You should definitely do a search for qualified people in your area. Good luck with it and fingers crossed they are simply CDM's and you will be free of the wee red brutes soon!! xx

You are lucky to have her!!.. Yes I will have a good search.. I'll let you know how I get on.. Many thanks x

If you go onto Sterex's website (sterex.com?), then click on 'find a practitioner', type in your postcode and then look for the symbols ACP next to the salon/practitioner. I saw this on another thread about thread veins. Good luck xx

That's who I trained with in ACP and they are very strict in their training and all those listed on the website will have either trained or completed refresher training in the past couple of years or they are removed from the database, that way you know everyone on the Sterex register is up to date with the latest techniques.

Re Campbell De Morgans, they are very quickly and easily removed with little discomfort and no scarring. Average cost is about £50+ per 15 minutes (ACP is generally charged based on time rather than what is being removed or how many), and if there are only a couple it is highly unlikely it will take longer than that. I have had great success in treating them!

The Sterex Electrolysis International Ltd website. Providing you with all you need to know about Sterex products, Electrolysis and Epilation as well as current news and articles

That's who I trained with in ACP and they are very strict in their training and all those listed on the website will have either trained or completed refresher training in the past couple of years or they are removed from the database, that way you know everyone on the Sterex register is up to date with the latest techniques.

Re Campbell De Morgans, they are very quickly and easily removed with little discomfort and no scarring. Average cost is about £50+ per 15 minutes (ACP is generally charged based on time rather than what is being removed or how many), and if there are only a couple it is highly unlikely it will take longer than that. I have had great success in treating them!

The Sterex Electrolysis International Ltd website. Providing you with all you need to know about Sterex products, Electrolysis and Epilation as well as current news and articles

Thankyou very much.. I will check out the listing.. I'm a happy bunny :) x

Latest posts

Back