Body Scrub Recommendation pls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good all over body scrub that I can apply without the client showering. I have facilities to remove with sponges and water if necessary.

I would like to offer a full body or back scrub as a salon treatment. For those who offer this service, is it best applying a scrub with a brush or with hands?

Thanks in anticipation :hug:

Ive recently trained with fake bake rub in tan and we use their body exfoliater called passion fruit, is it absolutley lush!! the face one is bamboo face exfoliater which is lovely too, not abrasive, we exfolitae the boobs with it too if desired.

To scrub the body, we have a large bowl of warm water, and a mitt and a towel to dry.
The client is lying down on their back with a large towel on their legs and one for her/ his top half.
we do the face and boobs to start, then the arm and hand, you apply the product with your hand, rub it in and wipe off with the mitt or a small towel thats been in the water, then dry off with another towel.
the the abdomen, leg bend so you can go over and under the whole leg and right up the the bottom and bikini area, repeat other leg then and, then get the client to sit up and do the back.
hth
carrie xx

Thanks for your replies ladies... but I just remembered I have Tantrick's body scrub and moisture mist which will do the job just perfectly :)

:green:

Well there you go you had the answer all along Jen:Grope::lol:

I realise you have already found the answer, but can i just recommend Pure Fiji body products, we discovered them at excel a few months ago and thier products are gorgeous! The sugar scrub dissolves when you rub the diluted bath milk in to it, so no need to shower off. We use the coconut scrub, bath milk and massage oil but they do come in different smells.
Pure Fiji Natural Bath and Body Care Products - Virgin Coconut Oil, Lotion, Handmade Soap
xx:hug:xx

I realise you have already found the answer, but can i just recommend Pure Fiji body products, we discovered them at excel a few months ago and thier products are gorgeous! The sugar scrub dissolves when you rub the diluted bath milk in to it, so no need to shower off. We use the coconut scrub, bath milk and massage oil but they do come in different smells.
Pure Fiji Natural Bath and Body Care Products - Virgin Coconut Oil, Lotion, Handmade Soap
xx:hug:xx

Sounds very lush.. I will prolly have a look at this if they are at Gmex this year. I think I need to have a smell at the different fragrences before making a choice.

Thanks for the link :)

Latest posts

Back