Body treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of compliling my treatment/price list and would like to offer some body treatments. I have included a back cleanse, exfoliate, mask, tone & moisturise, but that is all.

Bearing in mind I will have NVQ Level 2, not 3 so I don't have any body massage qualifications.

What are your most popular body treatments?

Hmmmm...thats atricky one Debs.

Im not sure that you can do body treatments without a body qualification.:confused:

Im also not sure if you could perform these for insurance reasons,but i may be wrong!

Are you going to do just basic body treatments?

Actually this is a good point to debate.

Sorry i cant be more helpful.i hope you find something...have you thought about doing body massage...this would give you a good insight into anatomy and physiology aswell.

have you thought about doing body massage

I want to eventually do my level 3 but until my youngest son starts school full time (2009!) then my only option would be to study an evening course which wouldn't cover the whole facial course as well. So I'm waiting til Ben is older then I'll go back to college full time.

Mine are massage, full body or back neck shoulders, or aromatherapy massage, then facials then the usual waxing and mani/ pedis.
Its definatly worth doing, also a good money maker as you dont use much product. IMO

This is covered in NVQ 3 isnt it......so ignore me:)

Latest posts

Back