Body wave weft?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
Please point me in the direction of a good quality supplier that does body wave wefts

Have you ever sent a weft off to be tipped so you can use for strand application? If so did u buy 2 wefts? Are these wefts thick from root to tip?

Have you ever sent a weft off to be tipped so you can use for strand application? If so did u buy 2 wefts? Are these wefts thick from root to tip?

I do tipping, so I'm the one who usually gets sent the hair! They're not double drawn but very close to it. 1 and a half packets is usually enough, so I always buy 2. I can show you a photo..
gazu3ure.jpg

Oh ok do you provide a tipping service? If so can you dm me a price to tip two wefts to stick tips? Do they do samples of their hair? :) thanks x

Oh ok do you provide a tipping service? If so can you dm me a price to tip two wefts to stick tips? Do they do samples of their hair? :) thanks x

I used to when I was quieter, but I don't have time now. I'm not sure if hair planet do samples x

Latest posts

Back