Body Wrap precious quick slim

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone i did a body wrap treatment today on a client of mine that wanted to loose inches off her body, so i did a full body deluxe wrap where i combine body brushing and apply the precious quick slim gel to the the body and tightly wrap up the thermal bandages on the skin right up the arms abit like a mummy.
I took measuements before and after on my clients 1st treatment she was pleased to loose 7 1/4 inches in total. She has purchased a course of 5 treatments from me and has shes going away on monday for hols shes coming back tomorrow for another treatment.
im pretty sure the treatment works as ive seen great results with it but i just hope compared to todays measurements and her other courses she still continues to loose those inches i just feel my client maybe disappointeed if she doesnt loose another 7 inches but it may not be realistic 2 loose so much so soon what does everyone else fink have u have an experience like this before?
i usually recommend one treatment a week 4 5 weeks or 2 a week 4 5 fives weeks but because shes going away she wanted it done tomorrow again is it 2 soon
any ideas or suggetions of what to say to my client if expected result doesnt occur
thankyou in advance look forward 2 your replies

I had a similar treatment once.....it was so fab!! (a special treat on hols)
But after a day I was back to my size 12...maybe a course will be great but personally I'd like one every day:lol:

I'm not sure about this specific wrap but with a lot of bodywraps you are advised to leave it 7 days between treatments. Does it not say on the product??

Also you would normally expect to loose the most inches on the first wrap and less as a course went on so i would tell the client prior to wrapping she may loose slightly less next time and that way she won't be as disappointed!

And if she is going on holiday remind her to try and keep drinking lots of water and cut our alcohol and tea/coffee to get the best results.

Lilac

no it didnt say anything about leaving it 7 days on the training manual just said the method of the treatment and order you do things. I do say best to leave it a few days because im concerned she wont get an inch lost result but because shes going away monday and shes brought a course of five she wanted one tomorrow and while i have the slot available i'd thought i'd do it for her.
Yeah ill explain that first treatment usually does give a greater inch lost but even if its a 1/4 of an inch or on the areas that stayed the same hopefully it will work that way but shes keen on having a healthy lifestyle and is planning to lose weight so this will give her a great incentive.

If it doesn't give a recommended timescale it should be fine. I do the universal contour and thats quite a strong treatment so we need to leave it 7-10 days. I'm sure she will be happy to get anything off!

Lilac

Hi i did repeat yesterdays body wrap today and some of the inches from yesterday had went back on but in total she lost 6 1/2 inches but i did say leaving it longer would be better so gonna do it next saturday again

I think 6 is pretty good actually for the next day! Yes i'm sure leaving it a bit longer would be good as long as she sticks to aftercare.

It will be interesting to see if it has all gone back on next week when you re-measure.

Hi there

I was told that it takes 2-3 days before the client will see the best effect. I have also been told that unlike other body wrap slimming treatments, the treatment lasts 7 days. Therefore based on this I would say you need to leave it at least a week between treatments.

Jane

If it doesn't give a recommended timescale it should be fine. I do the universal contour and thats quite a strong treatment so we need to leave it 7-10 days. I'm sure she will be happy to get anything off!

Lilac
Hi
I was wondering is that the one from Ellison? :)

Hi
I was wondering is that the one from Ellison? :)

Just so you know, this thread was created in 2009 and the quoted poster has been absent fro, the site since last year.

Just so you know, this thread was created in 2009 and the quoted poster has been absent fro, the site since last year.
I did see the date just wanted to see. Thank you for letting know

Latest posts

Back