Body wrap question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaptureBeauty

Reaction score
Just a question may be silly but does anyone know the difference of using shrink wrap or using bandages in the treatments? I have used bandages once but am currently using shrink wrap just wondered if people think one work more than the other?

Last edited:
I was taught the shrink wrap keeps heat in and has a differnt effect to bandages. So certain products treatments require different techniques.
Patricia Clarke uses bandages In her wraps, and spa liciois and dermalogica use the body sheets. So each have their own methods.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I was taught the shrink wrap keeps heat in and has a differnt effect to bandages. So certain products treatments require different techniques.
Patricia Clarke uses bandages In her wraps, and spa liciois and dermalogica use the body sheets. So each have their own methods.

Beauty at your finger tips!

yes i suppose..was worth an ask! lol i find the shrink wrap harder to sculpt but maybe i will get used to it :)

Hi Ladies,

At Universal Contour Wrap we never endorse using shrink wrap. Ultimately this causes the skin to sweat causing temporary water loss and this can sway the legitimate results of any wrap. It's also impossible to sculpt the body using shrink wrap. Therefore, we believe using shrink wrap gives a sometimes noticeable but temporary difference to the client, but the chances are they won't come back for more as the results just don't last.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Chris Jones

Agree...Shrinking Violet does not use shrink wrap either as we do not advocate fluid loss which is why is not a temporary inch loss if aftercare followed. Our independent clinical trials have proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.:green:

Latest posts

Back