Body wraps for inch loss - your results & findings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jowo

Reaction score
Looking into body wraps that work. Please don't shout 'SV' at me as they do not train in the midlands. I already have a body wrap qual but this is not acceptable to SV and I can only purchase with a conversion cert.

Don't want to use bandages, so UC out of the picture.

I have seen lots of different products at Ellisons etc but not sure how well they work for inch loss.

Can you advise on other product that you have had results with and how they work!

Didn't want to read and run but am just going to bed...

Www.thecarltongroup.co.uk

Look up the Arosha Body Wraps. I am in the office tomorrow so can answer any questions you might have once I've caught up on my beauty sleep!!

Lipolift pro !,

Cool Herbals is a nice one.... I'm sure i brought off sv before to try it and I trained with a different company xxxx

Yes, the rules have changed, so maybe if you ordered a while ago, you can still order!

I am amazed that with all the different products out there, you only ever hear about the same few. Surely there must be others that work?

Yes, the rules have changed, so maybe if you ordered a while ago, you can still order!

I am amazed that with all the different products out there, you only ever hear about the same few. Surely there must be others that work?

Yes of course there's others out there that 'work'. But generally they are just water loss - not fat loss! Before you decide on a wrap you need to decide on an outcome you want?
Do you want to provide a water loss wrap so that clients do lose inches immediately but they can put them back on just as quick as they lost them after a few drinks
OR
Do you want a fat loss wrap where clients will also lose inches immediately because they have lost fat? That will stay off providing they lead a relatively healthy lifestyle?

You need to decide this before you decide on products hun.

Hope you find something soon

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Sorry for bumping an older post!

I was interested in doing the body wrap training with Carlton institute but as I have done so much training recently I owe my mum the best part of £1,000 with training and kits bought so I can't be spending alot.. The training is only £84+vat which I can afford but just can't afford the starter kit at £149 on top of it right now as its in July the training... I've seen slimming solutions doing a pack for £50.... Is this going to be useless ?? X

Its a mine field. I don't think you will know until you buy it and see results for yourself. What concerns me is that none of them are cheap, so if you want to trial a few, you are talking of a couple of hundred pounds. Check with Carlton before you set off (if you decide to do it) as I paid for a course, drove 20+ miles and the trainer had cancelled it, but Carlton did give me my petrol, 20p per mile, lol x

Its a mine field. I don't think you will know until you buy it and see results for yourself. What concerns me is that none of them are cheap, so if you want to trial a few, you are talking of a couple of hundred pounds. Check with Carlton before you set off (if you decide to do it) as I paid for a course, drove 20+ miles and the trainer had cancelled it, but Carlton did give me my petrol, 20p per mile, lol x

Carlton institute, not Carlton Professional ...! Just clarifying! X

Looking into body wraps that work. Please don't shout 'SV' at me as they do not train in the midlands. I already have a body wrap qual but this is not acceptable to SV and I can only purchase with a conversion cert.

Don't want to use bandages, so UC out of the picture.

I have seen lots of different products at Ellisons etc but not sure how well they work for inch loss.

Can you advise on other product that you have had results with and how they work!

Hi there Jowo,

Apologies for the delayed response to this thread but thought you may be interested in our Universal Contour Wrap Classic system. It guarantees inch loss and is the only one to do so. Training will also not be an issue and we have now started offering full kit prices from as little as £xxx
Please feel free to contact me for more information or visit our website at Universal Contour Wrap - Inch Loss The Easy Way

Many thanks, Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back