Bondlink training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi has anyone been on a course of this company? I'm now looking at the eye enhancements course-lash & brow tint, lash lift & brow shaping. I'm not so interested in the brow part but maybe I can add that to my treatments later if I'm already qualified ☺️
They only train in Hemel Hempstead as far as I can see and they seem to have a wholesalers there where you can get a discount while your at the course! Seems good but can't say I've heard of them before. Anyone done a course or this course with them? How did you find it? Thanks geeks!x

Hi I've trained there before. I think their trainer Jemma is very good, and is always on hand for support after the training is done. They are only one day courses so make sure you have the experience to go in with to gain what you want from the course if that makes sense. I used them to do my refreshers after having a long break from beauty. Hth!

Thanks gracemae thats very helpful. It's quite far from me but it's a good price to learn all those things, did you do this course specifically then?x

I have also trained at Bondlink. I did their lash lift course in Nov, which was a half day course. Jemma the trainer was lovely and very clear with her demo. We worked on each other and all had a chance to complete the full treatment. There were only 4 of us on the course, so nice and friendly.

I would agree with gracemae in that you are better off having experience as the courses are short, but if you have a good background knowledge they are great to enhance and become certificated in additional areas.

I am in Harpenden, so I use Bondlink for most of my regular supplies. They have a good range of OPI colours and nail and lash supplies (among lots of other things as well).

The girls there are always nice and friendly too!

Thankyou for your replies...hoping to bump this thread up as I have now booked the course for 11th March!! Weeeee I'm excited!
Just wondered if any geeks will be there? Hope so.x

Latest posts

Back