Booking system - with an iPhone app?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmcstar

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a booking system that has an iphone app? I've tryed Kitomba and Ovatu but neither have a native app. Looking for something with minimal set-up (normal hair services already set-up) and text/email reminders.

Hi, I am currently using 'My Chair' which does all that (I think) x

Can anyone suggest a booking system that has an iphone app? I've tryed Kitomba and Ovatu but neither have a native app. Looking for something with minimal set-up (normal hair services already set-up) and text/email reminders.
Ovatu does have an app on the iOS App Store the basic version used to be free (think it still is) you have to put your own working hours and prices in but it's really good once it's set up

I use SetMore. It has an app for iPhone, and can send automated reminders by text or email. It is also free, which is a bonus! My clients like it too, as they can book appointments online via my website or the Facebook integration. I am glad I found this system!

Hello,

We can offer you all features that you need. Free trial for 30 days. We will help to set up your account. www.bookerlooker.com

Hi I am from Ovatu UK if you are currently using our system and looking for help getting it setup you can book free training via our website at www.ovatu.com.

There are also apps available for iPhone, iPad and all android devices there available for down load at the App Store or Google play store.

Latest posts

Back