Books on positivity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missty25

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just wondering if any of you could recommend books on positivity, had a rough period of a lot of negativity going on in my life but something needs to change and I need to break the negativity cycle.

Or any advice on how I can achieve stopping about the negative thoughts and how to focus on the positives.

Thanks

Meditation can help
So can listening to alpha, beta, theta and delta waves have a look into it

Hi Geeks,

Just wondering if any of you could recommend books on positivity, had a rough period of a lot of negativity going on in my life but something needs to change and I need to break the negativity cycle.

Or any advice on how I can achieve stopping about the negative thoughts and how to focus on the positives.

Thanks

Have you read 'The secret' by Rhonda Byrne? All about the law of attraction... How positive attracts positive and negative attracts negative. It's a great motivational book!

Last edited:
The secret is good, but always just apply it to your life (preaching it could be very offensive as it's about how you create your own happiness) also "the power of now" is an inspiring read x

The secret:)

Downloaded the secret but never got into it, I'll give it another go. Perhaps I'm in a more receptive mind set to positive changes now.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

I got the secret for Christmas as it was recommended by a friend and I never really got into it, it wasn't a book that I was excited to go to bed and read so i never bothered. But I started reading it again this week and once you get through the first few chapters its much better, so persevere its worth it!

Latest posts

Back