boost businss n get more clients xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tillymay

Reaction score
i have noticed a few quite weeks coming up for me at the salon i get them every couple of mounths please help..... has any one done any marketing that works lol any offers that work i charge, i little less than avrage in my area. i am new to ownin my own salon based business i was mobile be 4 i dont no what to do but really need help xxx please please help xxx

hey ther hun,
wat about pamphlets???? spread em as far as u can and as many as u can. then create a special 'introductory offer' thingy which might include sumthin like free technical design cut and/or blowdry/style with every colour service, that way ur not wasting product n u can use ur own judgment weather u need to go into to much detail with the client so u dnt spend hours on them lol wen they only relly payen 4 u 2 do their colour etc... just 1 ov me ideas babe il let ya no wen the next light bulb flahes hehehe lol:D:lick: keep me updated on yer progress hunni good luck!:D:D:D

I've have been having this problem too...I've found the best way is obviously word of mouth....I've found making £5 off vouchers to draw people in go out in your uniform when your quiet and talk to people stop ladies in the street and take your appointment book offer them a special discount if they book today...flyering the local area through peoples doors...or if you have the money...radio advertising...I have looked into this and it was going to cost me £936 a month!!! to air an advert 15 - 20 a week in the local area!

Hope this helps! :D

Latest posts

Back