Botox doctor - room size

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearce

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm thinking about having a registered Botox doctor at my salon but have heard that room sizes have to be a certain size? Does anyone know anything about rules, regulations etc?
Thank You x

I don't know anything about the regulations but I did have Botox in a salon once. The Dr did not have a room to do this so I sat on a chair while he injected my forehead. There was a makeshift curtain for privacy but it didn't do any good. My advice for you is to make sure you have a separate room with a closing door for the treatments. If I knew beforehand that I was not going to be in a separate room, I probably wouldn't have had it done!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your reply, I have a separate treatment room, but read somewhere your salon has to be a certain size now!

Hi, I have a private clinic at home and am an aesthetics practitioner. There is no requirement to have a room of any size, although these people will be paying a great deal of money for something which does not take very long to do, so make it as professional and as clinical as you can. It isn't a spa treatment; it is a medical procedure injecting toxins into a body which has potential to cause death in the event of an adverse reaction. Make sure they are fully insured and check they as registered with the GMC ( my insurance is with Hamilton Fraser and costs £65 per month, in addition to my nursing fees.) There are lots of laws regarding advertising too. In no way, shape or form are you allowed to use the term 'Botox' in or on ANYTHING. "Muscle relaxing treatment injections" is what most of us refer to it as. Anyway. Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back