Brand for a natural glow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purdey

Reaction score
Natural glow/tan suggestions please??
I have purchased the LA tanning kit via the internet and was keen to have a play with the free solution which came with the kit...
Omg i look like I've been tangoed . Please don't laugh
My partner bless him sprayed me with my instructions, I've got a lovely even streakfree tan, cept i think i look orange, especially my hands and face.
We used the Gold 10%. I am so glad i didn't use the 12%
What products are best for a more natural looking tan??
Many thanks x

Last edited:
Try Moroccan Tan or Norvell for natural looking tans. Also Sunescape and Exposed.

I love LDN skins, it as a beautiful colour and is always even. I've tried lots but haven't found any that beats this.
It's a lovely brown toned tan, doesn't cling to dry skin, no smell and wear off is great.

I find LA gold range very orange but their brown range is better
I've just tried Suntanna V and colour is nice, the rest of the Suntana range is orange on me.

Try the LA 12% brown. It's better.

Natural glow/tan suggestions please??
I have purchased the LA tanning kit via the internet and was keen to have a play with the free solution which came with the kit...
Omg i look like I've been tangoed . Please don't laugh
My partner bless him sprayed me with my instructions, I've got a lovely even streakfree tan, cept i think i look orange, especially my hands and face.
We used the Gold 10%. I am so glad i didn't use the 12%
What products are best for a more natural looking tan??
Many thanks x

I can send you free samples of the California Tan or Vani-T. If you would like to try any of them feel free to drop me a message :)

I can send you free samples of the California Tan or Vani-T. If you would like to try any of them feel free to drop me a message :)
I have sent you a message

Latest posts

Back