Brand help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lounail

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new hear and I don't normally join forums but I'm struggling!
I used to use all CND and tried another not well heard of but still professional nail brand (I'd prefer not to name as I don't like to be mean) and preferred there gel polish over shellac as it lasted longer on myself and all my clients but now I'm loosing faith! I still like the gel polish but am not sure on the rest of there range like acrylic etc. because i know the brand I keep thinking of going back to CND but don't really want to go back to shellac as I know my clients won't get as long wear as they do now and I also now have a LED lamp and want to find a brand that can cure in LED.

I hope that all makes sense and please be gentle with me as this has taken me a lot of courage to write :o

Can anyone help or advise

Many thanks

Hi, welcome to the board :D

If you have found a brand of gel polish that works well for you and your clients then use it and continue to use your CND for enhancements if you wish. You can stock, and use, more than one brand it's OK to do that

I would recommend sticking within the system when doing a service, so no mixing of basecoat from one system, topcoat from another for a gel polish service for instance, but no problem using two different brands within your business for different services. Compare it to hairdressers.......They may use Wella colours but a different brand for perms...no difference to you choosing two brands for your business.

Hope this sets your mind at rest, enjoy the site

Latest posts

Back