Brand question, CND with OPI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Hello again to all!

I've been having a good look at CND additives: fingernail fixer's Youtube tutorials in particular; and I am being drawn to the endless possibilities.

I use OPI at the moment with no problems, and am getting along excellently with the Gelcolors. However, as my next training on the list is Gel enhancements, I am wondering if I might train with CND in order to incorporate additives and provide my clients with even more choice.

If this were the case, I have two questions:

1. Would my Gelcolor line be obsolete if I were unable to use the additives with them?
2. Following on from a point raised recently, in terms of branding - to the consumer's eye - what impression might it give to have two brands in use?

I'm tying myself up in knots now over my next training step and any advice would be much appreciated.

As is the same for everyone, my training budget is super-precious.

Many thanks again!

Hi how are you
I use cnd additives with gelish and they are great so I think they would be ok with opi, if not I'm sure someone more qualified will put me right lol, I really like the idea of Brisa light it sounds great so I think this will be my next course as only doing natural nails at moment x

It's fine to use additives with other brands :) they're just pigments ! But do work best with cnd shellac ;) (and other cnd systems)

Latest posts

Back