Branding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a company for brand identity

What does brand identity mean?

Carl at Verve Designs does logos etc. We can work closely with him for brand development and identity.

I've used Carl for all my bits and he is absolutely fantastic. Not only is his work great but he's a pleasure to work with.

Carl from Verve designs is the man that can!! He offers bespoke branding for business, he can brand your Facebook page and can make your business stand out from your competitors, he's affordable and very approachable.. Eflyers, logos, leaflet design, letter heads, business cards, loyalty cards, price lists, posters incorporating your own workmanship to show off your trade, he's simply awesome! :)

Thanks all yes I've used Carl before. X

Hi how can I contact this Carl I have found that being new to all this is quite difficult to keep up with lol you all seem to know each other and exactly who your talking about which I found totally fascinating and truely inspiring so I'm not mocking it!!!!! Its lovely to see that so many people recommend the same products and companies as each other which is very encouraging!! So thank you xx

My friend raves about Agent Marketing-

http://www.agentmarketing.co.uk/work/

If you see local branding that you like, have you considered asking who did it for them? I find having face to face contact is a bit easier than online/telephone (could just be me though!!)

Hi how can I contact this Carl I have found that being new to all this is quite difficult to keep up with lol you all seem to know each other and exactly who your talking about which I found totally fascinating and truely inspiring so I'm not mocking it!!!!! Its lovely to see that so many people recommend the same products and companies as each other which is very encouraging!! So thank you xx
@Verve Designs :) this is Carl he did mine too :)

What are you looking for with regards to branding? I guess it's not logos if you've used verve before, were you looking to overhaul your entire business? I got some fab books for free on kindle store a while ago on branding and I added a few companies on Facebook who deal with branding too

Yes I want a complete new look and name I've teamed up with someone so it's all new. X

Yes I want a complete new look and name I've teamed up with someone so it's all new. X
Go back to basics then :) that's so exciting! I'd start off with a mood board each then do one together, then get your head in some books and learn what makes a brand :) good luck!

Yes I've done a board on Pinterest I've actually done my own I quite like it it's supposed to mimic the Moët label
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452341949.163237.jpg

What do you think?

This is the Moët label
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452342017.819893.jpg

Yes I've done a board on Pinterest I've actually done my own I quite like it it's supposed to mimic the Moët label View attachment 193386
What do you think?
What software did you use to make it?
Personally from a professional stand point it's a good start but needs refinement.

Yes it was just on vista print I put it together myself I know it needs a professional touch but I quite like the look

I
Yes I've done a board on Pinterest I've actually done my own I quite like it it's supposed to mimic the Moët label View attachment 193386
What do you think?
think it's lovley, looks posh if that's a good word? As bp said it needs a little refinement but yea it's nice :)

There's an app called pics art which can edit pics to extreme levels, I like how the Moët label has those lines across it & fades lighter in the middle of the pink I would do something like that to it and move the hair makeup line ever so slightly up a bit :)

Thanks for your input xxx [emoji8]

Latest posts

Back