Breakfast Bar as Nail Table??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure no problem Jacqui :green:
Ive shown where the holes for the shelf origionally was & the foam i intend to use for the chairs, its just the underlay foam for under laminated flooring, costs next to nothing & as you can see folds up nicely & can easily be cut into a circle shape. Once your feet are on the shelf its much better, one of the reasons i think others find it uncomfortable is through having your legs dangling, puts more pressure on your bum.

table001.jpg

OMG :eek:
I should have tidy'd it first, hangs head in shame :o:lol:

Sure no problem Jacqui :green:
Ive shown where the holes for the shelf origionally was & the foam i intend to use for the chairs, its just the underlay foam for under laminated flooring, costs next to nothing & as you can see folds up nicely & can easily be cut into a circle shape. Once your feet are on the shelf its much better, one of the reasons i think others find it uncomfortable is through having your legs dangling, puts more pressure on your bum.

I agree it's a really good idea moving the shelf.
Looks good.

just to let you know the company i do my day job for is called the original factory shop and at the moment we are selling the exact same breckfast table for the bargain price of £35.00. better than argos 50.00 im sure you will agree
xx:lol:

Latest posts

Back