breast cancer awareness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
hello all,
i have done a certain amount of FREE pink ribbon decals, first come first served, pm me.
if you can send me a stamped addressed envelope, i can send approx 120 decals per person, all proceeds from you clients please give to breast cancer.
the decal can be applied then top coated.

Attachments

• PinkRibbonLL.gif
    PinkRibbonLL.gif
    991 bytes · Views: 61
well done dawn - fab idea! I call my business Tickled Pink! which, as far as i'm aware, was BEFORE Asda's breast cancer campaign, so i always like to make a donation as this is a talking point for clients. Before nails, i used this name for my handmade cards! Anyway, have pm'd you...

I too have pm'd you. I did a ribbon on each of my pinkies using flat pink gems & a rhinestone at the crossover point. They looked really good. Can't wait to try your decals.

Sonia

I think it's a fantastic idea, I may try your idea with the gems also princessmowgli, I bet that looked fab

thankyou to all that have pm`d me !
as soon as i get your self addressed envelopes, i will be send them back to you the same day.
every penny counts.
and i think i might try the gems too ! :wink2: i do like to play lol

As some one with first hand experience of BC, I'd just like to say Thank you :)

This is my delurking post and I don't think I could have chosen a better one. :)

4%20jan.gif

a big thank you to dawn - the decals arrived this morning and look lovely - i haven't had a chance to use them yet but i will.
Have you a contact address dawn where i can send money raised?
Did you print these off yourself? Very impressed!
thanks again and a no doubt a huge thank you from all the patients and their families which you kindness and initiative will be helping

Latest posts

Back