Bridal Hair Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cezziebear

Reaction score
Hi
after a 2 year break in hairdressing i've decided to do a bit of mobile work, well yesterday i was asked to go an do a trial for a bride i'm going toher house at 5pm today , i've got some ideas on stlyes ect but whats the main things i should remember or do? i'm so nervous any advice i'd really appreciate thanks :rolleyes::rolleyes::hug:

Hi
after a 2 year break in hairdressing i've decided to do a bit of mobile work, well yesterday i was asked to go an do a trial for a bride i'm going toher house at 5pm today , i've got some ideas on stlyes ect but whats the main things i should remember or do? i'm so nervous any advice i'd really appreciate thanks :rolleyes::rolleyes::hug:

Hi, get your practice head out and practice loads ,
get plenty of firm backcombing in at the root for your base , lightly mist the roots with a decent hold laquer ,
this will give a good firm base for the clips
take your time to get the base right and plan your hair out in pieces , like cake portions
so you wont be left short of hair to work with ,

do a step by step plan on paper and take it with you , this will help you over come your nerves if you forget anything (it looks professional too ) and they will know you care , take all you need clips combs brushes capes, specially your tongs and extension lead
(make a list)
I like to glam things up too sometimes with plaits or curls made from extension hair and intertwined with those little thin silvery strands looks nice :hug: x minky

thanks minky, it was a nightmare she had no idea of what she wanted (hasnt looked at a wedding book cant afford them) they were so broke tha they not having a wedding reception just the church an home i felt so sorry for them i'm doing it for free !! i'm treating it as a practice run lol i cant see me doing mobile i cant charge people :cry:

thanks minky, it was a nightmare she had no idea of what she wanted (hasnt looked at a wedding book cant afford them) they were so broke tha they not having a wedding reception just the church an home i felt so sorry for them i'm doing it for free !! i'm treating it as a practice run lol i cant see me doing mobile i cant charge people :cry:

Hi, Oh cezziebear , I dont know what to say except I realize it will be a good practice run for you ,

but...the thing is though.... if I were that broke I would do my own hair or get one of the family to do it for me instead ,

( I hope she is getting her own clips hair ornaments and hairspray ect...lol x )

I really do hope they appreciate what you are doing for them

let us know how you get on :hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back