Bridal Make Up fees

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowtanning

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just done my airbase airbrush training (which I loved) and have booked a stall at a wedding fair in Croydon in October to promote all of my beauty services. I want to use the airbrush make up as the main focal point and will do a couple of demos on friends that are coming to help out. What I'm stuck on though, is pricing!! On the course I was told to research my local area, which I have done. Have only come across 1 that also does airbrush make up (she charges about £85) and all of the others that offer a normal bridal make up service chaI rge anywhere between £50 and £120. The fees are really random.

So, I would really appreciate your help. Any info whether it be how much you charge or how much you would be happy to pay would be great. Don't want to get my prices set and find at the fair that people think they're too cheap or too expensive.............please help xx

Hiya, firstly congrats on passing your course.
I don't do airbrushing but I do regular bridal make-up. I'm in Southampton and I charge £60 for trial and wedding day which includes either cluster lashes or strip lashes.

As a client I think I would be happy to pay up to about £80-85 but I wouldn't pay any more. I hate that people whack up the prices so much just because it's a wedding.

Anyway I hope that's helped a bit with your research.
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back