Bright colours help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellytheboss

Reaction score
Hi all I have a crazy wave of clients wanting pinks purples blues etc iv been using crazy colour but there not the best can you suggest a tip that I'm doing wrong or another brand to try I want to give my clients the best service I can

In what way are you not liking them ? X

Is the base light enough to start with to make it more vibrant , I have only used crazy colour but heard people on here saying directions is quite good too x

Directions or fudge paint box! Affinage do a semi range too xx

Crazy I find can be a bit washy on certain colours after pre lightening sorry bad explaining

How do you mean ? X

I understand. I find purple crazy colours the worse. Nearly always have to re apply then its fine. Reds are really good and I find last quite well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

The blue last ages and that was slices in a base 7 x

I absolutely adore fudge paint box! Lovely colours and they last well, other than that, manic panic has good reviews not tried it though...not too keen on directions never seems to last very long for me! Xxx

Pravana vivids. So fade proof.

Manic panic are great , although why dont you try making your own . Its a great feeling when you do so, you can look at the colour and think yay i did that ;-) xx

Manic panic are great , although why dont you try making your own . Its a great feeling when you do so, you can look at the colour and think yay i did that ;-) xx

i love making my own so much fun :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back