Bright purple hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelKev08

Reaction score
Hi every1 I have deep purple hair and I'm looking to get really really bright purple..!
What is the best colour to use please help....????????

Are you a hairdresser? You need to update your profile. If not, you will need to go to the hairdresser and have the deep purple lifted out to get a brighter purple put over it, as tint doesn't lift tint. And I don't recommend lifting your hair at home, even if you know what you're doing, as it's quite hard to get a consistent result on your own.

I am a hairdresser I had pre lightened my hair and have used soo many different brands of colour trying to get it really bright but I'm fed up colouring it every week....!:(

I am a hairdresser I had pre lightened my hair and have used soo many different brands of colour trying to get it really bright but I'm fed up colouring it every week....!:(

Unfortunately, if you want really really bright purple you will always have to colour it every couple washes as the fashion colours fade so quickly x

I know what ya mean....!
Any colour I use is making my hair more of a deep plum...!
I what it like holly out of Geordie shore....! X

I know what ya mean....!

Whats colours have you tried? X

Igora 5.99, 6.99, rusk v, koleston perfect 55.65, directions, tigi, crazi colour, divna.......! :S running out of ideas...

Igora 5.99, 6.99, rusk v, koleston perfect 55.65, directions, tigi, crazi colour, divna.......! :S running out of ideas...

Were the true semis over pre lightened hair? (To at least a yellow)

If you use the search function there are lots of threads about purples you could see if theres something you haven't tried.

Ive never used igora or rusk but kolesten 55/65 is obviously a base 5 so is a dark purple?

You could try mixing 10 in with it or 10 and special mix?
Or fudge paintbox?
To get it really bright it would obvs have to be prelighted first x

dear BelKev08 please give some time to update your profile so we can help you with more confidence.

I don't no how to update my profile.....:s new to this ....!

I don't no how to update my profile.....:s new to this ....!

That's ok. Can you give us some more specifics about your hair.
What is your current colour
What is your natural base?
Have you had any bleach in your hair.
What is your target shade?

Holly from Geordie shore has manic panic on her hair

I know what ya mean....!

Her hairs lovely, shes looking really well now! Get pics up when you have it done !!!

Latest posts

Back