Bringing my business home!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lph

Reaction score
I've had the first builder round to quote me for converting my garage to my beauty salon!! I want to add a conservatory on the back as a waiting area/manicure area and put a toilet and basin in too so clients won't be coming into my house at all but the front still looks like a garage so won't effect the neighbours! I'm so excited! I will be able to work around my kids and will save an extortionate amount in rent!! ;-)

sounds fab, good luck with it all and dont forget to post pics for us all to see!!x

That sounds great! Love the idea of the conservatory with loo. Hope it all works out - you will love it when you are up and running - I still feel so lucky 5 years on that I'm working from home. Wave the kids and hubby off in the morning and it's all mine!:D

After almost 20 years in premises, I closed my salon & made a spareish room at home into a salon. One of the best things I ever did & my only regret is that I didn't do it years ago. Would certainly have saved me some stress & staff hassles!!

Good luck with it all :)

I'm in the process of doing exactly the same thing too. So excited!!!!

Its been a long process though as I started looking into it all this time last year and have only just recently got the planning permission and building regs agreed to start the conversion of the garage.

Can't wait to get the salon up and running. Good luck with yours hun! xxxxxxx

I am so excited!! I haven't gone to the council yet so hope it not going to be too hard to get plans through but I would love it to be done for September 2013 when my youngest starts full-time school.
I also hope the quotes aren't going to be too high!?! Has anyone got any ideas how much I'll be looking at?!?

Latest posts

Back