Brisa+Bio White Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach.rua

Reaction score
Hi all!
Just wonderin if anyone knows why you can use white tips for gel application with BioSculpture but you can't with Brisa? I know that your not supposed to with Brisa is because the tips are opaque and the uv light can't penetrate and so leads to service break down, but i just did my training with BioSculpture and they use very similar white tips, the lamp is the same and they use them together. Any thoughts?

Thanks xxx

I'm guessing this is because Brisa possibly needs a stronger cure - the Brisa lamp as I understand is one of the strongest on the market.

Bio will cure fully with white tips, although you are advised not to use too thick a layer of clear gel, which is the most difficult to cure - S-gel and Sealer are fine.

I don't think its that you cant use white tips with Brisa just that if you do and experience any problems then it may well be to do with the use of white tips...i have used white tips with Brisa in the past and didn't get any problems after i had realised that it helped to just give a little longer cure time...also remember to take the shine off the white tips.

xx

thank you both :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back